This is a Brand new Manual Oil Press Machine that consists of four main parts: frame, press cage, handle and heating part. Make your own healthy home-made oil. The oil can be used for cooking or as body moisturizer. You will know it is 100% healthy and pure, as you will make it yourself. A great way to live better. This machine can be used at home or for professional chefs who pride themselves on making everything from scratch. The machine can be set up in several minutes, and everything you need to assemble it is already included. You will need to buy your own ingredients, such as walnuts, peanuts and so on. The kit also only comes with one oil bottle, so once you use it, you can either wash it and use it again, or buy additional bottles. The oil bottle can be replaced (and recycled) with standard household bottles. The fresh oil should be left to cool for 5-7 hours and should be consumed within 2-3 days of making it.
1. Before each use, thoroughly clean and dry all parts.
2. Start by affixing the frame to the L shaped metal piece. There are three pre-drilled holes on the L shaped metal piece and the frame, they should be aligned and secured with the provided bolts to form one piece.
3. You should then fix the rack to a firm surface. Insert the bolts from the bottom, and fasten them until the frame is firmly secured to the table. You can use the provided round metal pieces to protect your table, and also act as a gap filler if your table edge is not thick enough.
4. The handle: First affix the crank at the bottom of the handle. Then insert the handle to the screw shaft at the end of the press cage and use the bolt to fasten it via the pre-drilled holes. Make sure the handle can rotate effortlessly and smoothly.
5. On the front part of the press cage, you should fasten the press cage cap followed by the terminal adjustment bolt.
6. Fuel bottle: The provided wick should be inserted into the metal cap with the pre-drilled hole. Fill the bottle with kerosene or alcohol fuel (It should be 80% full). Leave 0.5cm of the wick outside and put the longer end in the fuel bottle. Place the fuel bottle under the press cage, towards the outside. Secure it with the rubber band so that the fuel bottle stays put and does not move during operation.
7. Plastic oil bottle: Place the empty plastic oil bottle under the opening of the press cage. The bottle will collect the usable oil. If you use your own bottle in the future, make sure it is heat proof.
8. Inlet Plate: Fill the plate with the raw ingredient and let it sit at the top of the press cage.
It is very normal for oil and extracts to flow out of the terminal adjustment bolt at the beginning. You can place a plate or container at the bottom to catch this residue.
If you find the handle is too stiff during operation, you can loosen the terminal adjustment bolt.
If you find there is too much oil in the press cage, you need to tighten the adjustment bolt.
If the ingredient you wish to use is very small, such as sesame seeds, then you can add another oil to the ingredient so that it can go through the press more smoothly.
Freshly pressed oil should be left to cool for 5-7 hours and then consumed within 2-3 days.
It is imperative to clean the machine thoroughly after every use, otherwise the residue in the machine will harden and will affect the next operation of the machine. The machine should also be cleaned before use, if it has been in storage or not used for a while.
The press cage and all metal parts of the machine can get very hot during operation. Please handle with care and wear necessary protective equipment. Do not touch the hot parts with your bare hands. Allow the machine to cool down before cleaning and disassembling.
The round metal caps can be used to protect your table from screw marks/dents. They can also act as a gap filler if your table is too small and the screws do not reach the table.